- Proprietary, web-based technology for sourcing and contract management of Life Disability, Stop Loss, Vision, Pharmacy and Dental insurance products.
- Over 2,500 insurance contracts with total premiums in the excess of $2 billion annually.
- Founded by senior members of one of the largest U.S. insurance carriers.
- As industry veterans, the IBX team understand not only the challenges HR teams face in a changing environment, but also how to run successful sourcing projects.
Benefits to Employers:
- Generate savings.
- Save time.
- Have critical information at your fingertips.
- View side-by-side comparison of carriers proposal content and premiums right in the IQ System during the RFP.
- See carriers initial pricing compared to their “market pricing.”
- Perform scenario analysis of change to new career – before you switch.
- Access an elite group of advisors who are members of the IBX Advisor Network.
The IBX Process
- On the behalf of the employer, RBA enters requirements for price and contract into the system. Identifies carries to invite.
- Invited carriers enter bids into the IBX IQ System.
- IBX evaluates the bids based on employer’s established criteria. Employer and advisor compare bids in the system.
- System ranks bids, and the carriers can then improve bids.
- Employer and/or advisor evaluate the results and selects a carrier based on their contractual and financial offer.
latest news / compliance updates
subscribe to our newsletter
Get Employee Benefits News and Insights Delivered to Your Inbox
We bring personalized, comprehensive benefits coverage to employees